Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Irony is funny... When it happens to someone else...

This week, I finally made a new friend. We have had lunch twice this
week and I enjoy my new friend's company, as they are a native English
speaker too. Now that I got my cool German cell phone to work, we
exchanged numbers and I was invited out for a beer this evening. I got
all dressed in my fancy party top (because I know if I don't wear it
now I won't later), put my face on and eyes in (contacts! ooo fancy)
and was headed out the door. I put my key in the lock to open the door
and it wouldnt turn. I kept twisting and prying and pulling to no
avail. I even got Martina to help - nothing. We called Sister Reggie
and she said the door is broken and will call someone in the morning.
I could leave, but I wouldn't be able to get back out. Awesome. I
finally have something to do and someplace to go with someone and I am
LITERALLY locked inside of a convent. I know, I know. It's funny. But
I know you think it is far funnier than I do.

Via iPhone

No comments: