Thursday, April 8, 2010

Germania!

Good aviation news: I flew my tush off in March and so far, its been non-stop flying for April. I haven't flown this much since last July. This past week has included Edinburgh and Berlin. Good beer everywhere!

I'm getting ready to leave for Germany for a month; that adventure begins in a little over a week. Anxiety is beginning to set in because I have yet to hear from my school with necessary information such as where I'll be living for a month, where the school is, how to get to where ever it is I'm going. Moreover, I still have a few pesky reserve days that I can't seem to get rid of and we all know what kind of scheduling drama can ensue from those! There are a few loose ends I need to tie up here at home too, and with all these balls in the air I'm a bit concerned as to where they'll land. Keep you posted, and most certainly will be blogging from Deutschland!

No comments: