Monday, April 19, 2010

8 Day Shannon Trip?

Oh yes! So we have been delayed and rescheduled numerous times now.
The latest update has us departing Ireland for the states on Thursday.
Will that actually happen? Your guess is as good as mine. I recently
made the switch to Sky news, as opposed to CNN, and they are far more
informative with better meteorologists and volcanologists. I also find
it strange that not one of the news agencies out there has mentioned
Irish airspace; if you look at a map, it becomes a bit more clear as
to why...

Thus far, I missed watching United States of Tara with my sister and
have had to cancel my first week of German class. If we are not out of
here by Friday, then I have to scrap the trip entirely. That is
looking like a real possibility.

Just like my new Irish boyfriend! AND the captain is all about it
because he can marry us on the plane! Haha, my mother would just LOVE
that!

Via iPhone

No comments: