Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!

As I'm sure you all are well aware, there is currently a volcano errupting in Iceland impacting travel in and out of Europe. I am in Shannon, Ireland where the airspace is currently closed. I was supposed to depart tomorrow, Friday, and that has been cancelled; but scheduling has us departing Saturday morning. The thing with these mother nature geological events is that no one really knows when what's going to happen. I'm mad at myself for not being prepared for my trip to Germany before I left for this trip - I figured it was a three day and I would be back at my house by 1 or 2 Friday afternoon. There's nothing I can do about that now and we'll just have to wait and see. I'm supposed to be in German class in Augsburg Monday morning. Keep you posted as to how that goes!

No comments: