Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Weekend of Crazy

I spent a few days on call, running around Jersey. I was down the shore, up to Bridgewater hanging out with my friends at the end of last week. Saturday morning, my dad and I woke up at the crack of dawn and drove to the Poconos for a morning of skiing. We hit the slopes for three hours in pure sunshine, conditions were perfect; and by the time noon rolled around the mountain was crowded and slushy. I came home, power napped, and then it was off to Restaurant Week in Atlantic City. J and I ended up at Arturo's in the Trop. Delicious. Then I lost $5 in penny slots. I spent the night at J's house, we went to church in Sunday morning and had a lovely breakfast. I took my sweet time getting ready for my Dublin trip that night. Off to Dublin Sunday night, hung out with the crew Monday and ate Indian, then back at home in my house Tuesday by 1 pm.

Yo quiero sleep.

And I'm good for another three days.

No comments: