Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mans!

Manchester was cool. Manhattan is cooler.

After I landed around noon, I hopped on the next train home and was in Camden by 4. Its nice to go home to my mother's sauce and dinner with my family. Then my sister, father and I went to see Pirates which was good. Except by that time, I'd been up for over 24 hrs and kept falling asleep during the movie. The jet lag was horrible and I'm looking forward to flying domestic for a change.

It was also nice to go out in Manhattan. Last night a few of the other flight attendants and I went out to the city. Apparently, it's fleet week; I saw no fleet. We ended up at this bar where if you ordered a beer, you got a free pizza and it was amazing. There is nothing better than a Yuengling and your own small pizza. So if you're on 14th, between 1st and 2nd - go to the Crocodile Lounge. Eat, drink, and play skeeball too.

As for work, I'm at the bottom of page five on the list of reserves. I have a lot of hours so they're not going to fly me... stupid pay gaurentee. They didn't fly me yesterday, I doubt today, nor for the next two days. Then I'm off for the rest of the month to see my sister graduate from the high school. The excitement just doesn't stop.

1 comment:

Krampus said...

I went there last summer; the little pizzas are delightful!