Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Really Can't Complain

After my rant about missing the open window, I logged on at 5 to see what was left and I was pleasantly greeted by all the trips that had were opened up after personal drop awards. I picked up aft galley on the easiest three day ever. Day one was slightly stressful because it was three legs and we had all sorts of delays. Our plane was late coming in, the air conditioning broke, we couldn't land due to weather and then we couldn't take off because the weather had moved to the destination (SAT to IAH, figures). Day two was a lovely dead head, and one two hour leg. Today consists of one leg back home. Now I just have to cross my fingers that scheduling doesn't completely mess with me tomorrow. I'm kind of excited for this month because my call out line starts at three pm, just in time to be quick called for those international trips!

No comments: