Sunday, September 9, 2007

Messing with the Man

Alright, so. Airport alert last night. Prior to receiving AA, I changed my reserve preference to request to fly because I figured that because I didn't get the trip I wanted then I'd be left alone day one and assigned something for the following day, day two. However, I got the AA instead (totally cosmic whammy). When I blocked out, I tried to pick up the 32 Aguadilla layover that was in open time. Of course it was in that non-reserve, line holder only open time and I was not eligible to pick it up. Bastards. I asked not to be turned; this morning when I checked I had been given an Orlando turn. Fan-flipping-tastic. I'm up in first class, so it really shouldn't be too horrible... I'm still praying a line holder will try to steal it from me. I want to put request minimum fly for the rest of the week, or at least for Wednesday before my days off but I'm beginning to think that's just asking for it.

On the total bright side, I'm going to LA for the weekend.

No comments: