Monday, August 20, 2007

Limp Hair, Cold, and Hungry

This past week has been a whirlwind of activity that has led to a severe decrease in quality sleep time. A new car, a red eye, recurrent training, zip sliding with my dad in the Poconos, and a three day with 5 am wake up call every day... missing sleep is inevitable. However, it has caused me to leave my round styling brush at home, my pj's on the bathroom floor in Atlanta, and my white chocolate bread pudding on the air conditioning unit in New Orleans. In that order. Thus, I had bad hair from day two on, it was slightly breezy in New Orleans last night, and I'm missing something sweet to go with my coffee.

Moreover, because I came in early this morning they assigned me airport alert tonight at ten tonight. Fan-freaking-tastic. On the bright side, I'll be there with one of my classmates and I get to leave after all the flights take off, which if all goes well is midnight. I'm also hoping for a personal drop tomorrow so I can go home, have my break light fixed, and attend my high school five year reunion. Oh may the stars align! Oh to live in the magical land of holding a line!

No comments: