Thursday, December 13, 2007

It Could Be Worse

As I write, I'm sitting in the crew room for some quality airport alert. Woo. The phone has rung three times since I've been sitting; twice since I came on duty (all for turns... my favorite!). I have had enough time to paint my nails and bid for next month, even though I can't enter it until tomorrow (which makes no sense to me). I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, but I feel my patience growing thin. Its frustrating when you want to work but can't, when you want to go home or out but are chained within an hour radius of the airport. I mean, sure there are a lot of exciting places an hour away from EWR, but with traffic they all might as well be on the west coast. Oh to control one's fate and destiny on line with a real schedule, picking my destinations! Someday...

All I want for Christmas is a move up line.

No comments: