Friday, July 6, 2007

So Delicious, He's Fictitious!

Being a flight attendant is fun when:
a) you see people you know at work. It's not that you actually work with them, you just say hi in the crew room or as you cruise the cat walk, er, terminal. Makes the airport feel homely as opposed to lonely.
b) you get to hear other people's crazy love lives and issues with their husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/partners/friends with benefits/etc.

Its so funny to me how these people just randomly open up:

"He's such a momma's boy! I can't believe he'd rather be with his parents in his twin bed at home. He's 35!"
"I can't believe what a slut she was! I was flying with the FO she was also banging. Whore."
"Oh, you're lucky. My husband sits at home, pretends to watch the kids and drinks lots of beer."

Its fun to fly with these crazy people and hear their stories. I suppose the only thing that makes me sad is when I tell them about my man. He's name is Fictitious; lives in the city, has a puppy, and loves to travel. The most amusing part has to be watching them think to themselves... "Fictitious, now that's a funny name"

No comments: