Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Drunk Blogging...?

Most of you drunk dial. I know this; I have received them. I, however, have picked this lovely eve to 'drunk' post. I will admit that I've had a few beers and am in no state to drive (like I have a car). I do, however, have the munchies and the only thing I can think of is dollar Yuenglings and grease trucks. Oh how I miss Rutgers. Obviously, I sat in the airport for four hours and got nothing (except for tipsy in Bayonne). I lucked out; one of the girls who was sitting was assigned AA for the next day! Oh that 'screw' scheduling. So now I'm on page three of "the list" and will see what happens in the morning. I know, my life, it's so exciting.



Here's the song I'm listening to. I found it fitting:

I took the 405 and drilled a stake down into your center,
And stated that it's never ever been better than this.
I hung my favorite shirt on the floorboard,
wrinkled up from pulling pushing tasting.
You keep twisting the truth that keeps me thrown askew.
Misguided by the 405 'cause it lead me to an alcoholic summer.
I missed the exit to your parents' house hours ago.
Red wine and the cigarettes... hide your bad habits underneath the patio.

~Death Cab for Cutie

No comments: