Saturday, April 21, 2012

Be Careful What You Wish For...

A few weeks ago, I told J that I thought it would be really cool if my host family had kids. I know I probably shouldn't wish for little ones, but kids like to share their knowledge and are helpful, more often than not.

My host family has a five year old son.

So now, in the aftermath of the pants party, I'm going to go repack my roller and pack my carry-on. It's showing there's a seat in the front for me (SO SPOILED), but just in case I need to put together my economy class bag of treats. I've also been keeping an eye on the weather and it looks like it'll be cold when I first get there but then it'll warm up to be real spring, like here.

And the best packing part is I'll be back Friday, so I can do a complete wardrobe change if need be.

Bavaria here I come.

No comments: