Monday, April 16, 2012

Am I Too Old For This???

At the moment, the only real reason why I want to go to Germany so badly is to put an end to this horrific allergy attack. Sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat, sinus pain and pressure all day and with the current weather in Bavaria, I'm quite certain that's the best solution to end my misery.

However, I also had the fleeting thought that maybe I'm too old for this. I'm about to be 28 years old - isn't it supposed to be time to settle down? Isn't that what everyone else is doing? Pairing off and procreating? I guess... but we're all going to be 28 regardless. And then before we know it we'll be 50. So I suppose I'll be doing what I want to do and not what I think I'm supposed to be doing or what everyone else is doing. It's scary, but more importantly, it's an adventure.

The one thing I've always ever wanted: adventure.

No comments: