Friday, November 21, 2008

Embarassing PJs and Snow

Last Christmas I was given a pair of women's flannel pj's and though cute in the privacy of my own bedroom, it would be terribly embarrassing to be seen out in the world wearing them. Last night I wasn't feeling too swell and decided that aforementioned pjs would do just the trick to make me feel better. I'm glad I decided on them because when I pulled the curtains and blinds to let the light in, I was greeted with a winter wonderland. Snow had covered the bare trees, coated the tree house, the flakes were falling down so serenely. I'm not always a fan of Jersey, but mornings like today sure as hell make it worth while.

According to Hurricane Schwartz, this winter is going to be a rough one. Santa, I think need another pair.

No comments: