Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ode to Laura Geller

This is Laura Geller, she is a leading pioneer in the make up industry with her baked line. I was first introduced to Laura's products from my mother, who's a big QVC fan. When I first started flying, I needed a light foundation that would last all day and instead of investing in my own make up, I commandeered whatever I could find from my mom's collection. Laura Geller's Balance N Brighten, is the only powder foundation I will put on my face. It gives me flawless coverage, lasts all day and all night until I get to Europe and I would recommend this product to anyone.

In my crazy October non-reving month of fun, somewhere in my travels, I lost my make up bag, containing my Laura Geller Balance N Brighten. I was so distraught, I just replaced a few pieces from my local pharmacy including a powder foundation not made by Laura. These other products are awful compared to the weightlessness and perfect color match to my natural skin tone, regardless of how tan I am. After my last trip, I came home and ordered another Balance N Brighten and am patiently waiting for it to arrive.

It should get to my house by the time I get home from Tel Aviv.

No comments: