Thursday, September 24, 2009

5 Words

Recently, in one of the blogs I follow, someone had given the blogger five words and she had to expand on them. I too wanted to join the fun and thought it would be a cool way to get to know more about me. Here goes it:

Security: SECURITY??!!! SEH-CUR-ITY!!!! When we first started flying LHR's, the reserve bus as I like to call it, there was this MadTV skit that we would perform over and over: Bon Qui Qui. She works at the King Burger and has an attitude like no other. And also provides endless hours of fun when deliriously tired.

Cousin: Cousin Larry! Perfect Strangers! TV used to be so much better in the 1990's.

Reality: This one threw me for a loop; when is this word not paired with TV? Reality... My reality? My reality is that next month I won't be sitting reserve and will get to experience what my life will be like. My biggest (best?) character flaw is I fail to see people for who they really are as opposed to all their greatest qualities and people they're striving to be... when in reality, they're not.

Generous: Me, when I tip. I tip too much. I'm generous with my time; just ask Mo how many times she's been to my house. I'm generous with my love and have been known to give it away too freely. I suppose that's just a part of being young too.

Sleep: My favorite past time. Sophomore year of college, it was lights out at 11 every night. I don't know anyone who got as much sleep as Colleen and me that year. It was glorious. Coming off trips, I've been known to pass out for 12-14 hours. I love naps, like a two hour nap every now and then... yum! I learned to nap freshman year and it is an important skill to have. I'm still working on my sleeping on the plane skills, but usually during crew rest I can catch a few zzz's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I *love* Bon Qui Qui! Awesome!