Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shop til you Drop

One of my favorite parts about this job is the quality shopping. I rarely go shopping by myself when I'm home, with the exception of Target and ShopRite. But when I'm out on a trip, I simply love it. I know that all over the country we have the same stores - everyone has a Macy's, New York & Company, Express, Nine West, etc. There's just something about buying things elsewhere that thrills me. I get the coolest stuff not in Jersey and always hunting for a deal. My roommates are the queens of discount shopping and I have a lot to learn... I'm pretty sure I spent more on this last trip than it was worth! But I did find a gorgeous dress, new shoes for work, a sweater because supposedly its winter where I live, and a new book for $4! Now I'm off to shop with the roomie, the Yoda of shopping, then its home to PHL for shopping with the Sister and Mom. Shopping with Mom is the best - she buys you things! ;)

No comments: