Sunday, January 27, 2008

Its Not Easy Being Green

Now that I haven't been to work in almost five days, I'm kind of beginning to miss the airport.

My favorite part about Newark Liberty International Airport, aside from the electric cart drivers, is the large billboard that stares at you when you exit security through C-2. Its a snapshot of Kermit the Frog, looking all Kermy like, and the caption is "Eats Flies. Dates a Pig. Hollywood Star."... and I love it. Everyday without fail, it makes me smile. There's something so magical in his warm and gentle eyes. It makes me wish I really was Miss Piggy, which is something I haven't felt since I was four years old. Kermit the Frog is quite the catch, Miss Piggy. We should all be so lucky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's ok. my favorite part of john wayne is, well, the john wayne statue. and how ridiculous it is :)