Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pictures of You

Next time you're on the MyFace, check out the pictures. I find it amusing that people in the airline industry have pictures of themselves at work - myself included (its cute, I'm in the overhead bin). I've seen shots of flight attendants standing in front of the aircraft, or sitting in the engines... making funny faces in the galley or playing with the emergency equipment. Pilots sitting in their respective chairs, or doing the walk around. I highly doubt there are stock traders out who's profile pics are of them on the trading floor, or suits standing literally on Wall Street, or teachers in front of their chalkboards. Garbage men on their trucks... or astronauts on the space station!

Well, now that's just showing off.



PS- This post was totally inspired by Mr. The Cricket. Cute pic by the way ;)

No comments: