Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Two Faced

There are many things that I would like for Christmas: a bottle of Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder, a silver crucifix, a bag of jewels, cool floor mats for my sweet ride, a digital camera.. But most of all, I would really like a watch with two faces. I have seen said watches on the arms of many a flight attendant, and its just one of those things that I feel is a complete necessity. It sure would have been helpful on a lunch date in IAH, when I thought my flight was leaving in five minutes, when in reality it was leaving in an HOUR and five minutes. It would have been a lovely accessory this past week in LA, so I could have actually used my watch to tell time with as opposed to tell time and then practice my (lack of) subtraction skills. I have searched the mall high and low for a two faced watch that doesn't make my arm rival Dani's from Shot of Love, or one that isn't so horrifically ugly that its three seasons old. Which is why today, during my session of (retail) therapy, I stalked down a BCBG silver girly watch and took a picture with my cell and sent it to every family member I know. Santa will bring it to me; its coming. I believe!

No comments: