Thursday, May 2, 2013

May I?

March is officially long past, and the sigh of relief was resounding; I'm finally beginning to feel better.  April flew by faster than I thought, and as a reward, my friend and I planned a Munich trip.

As you all know, Munich is by far my favorite.  There's just something magical about Bavaria, the beer, the pretzels, the everything.  We were supposed to leave tonight, but my friend is quite ill.  And for the first time in a while, I'm more upset that she's sick than not being able to go.  The thought of going alone crossed my mind once, but I've done that twice now and I'm ready for a partner in crime to traipse around the world with.

So I'm going to Bermuda instead.  We leave Sunday.  It'll be nice to get away for a few days, and enjoy pink beaches and turquoise waters.

No comments: