Wednesday, August 1, 2012

$20 Anyone?

'I got a twenty-dollar bill
That says no one's ever seen you without makeup.
You're always made up.'

Mix Tape by Brand New



And especially when I go to work.

A few years ago, when I started going back and forth from my parents house to work and then back to my apartment, I decided to downsize makeup bags so I could always have it in my purse.  On my last trip in June, I left my makeup in the crew hotel in LHR.  And now I'm sitting here in MAN with no makeup; I left it in my apartment safe and sound where I couldn't leave it in crew hotels.  Which most certainly defeats the purpose of buying new makeup to replace what I just lost.  In my locker at the training center, I have a spare girl kit with mascara and eyeliner... I'm beginning to think I should have something similar in my suitcase...

Oh well, just another task on my DC to do list ;)

No comments: