Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wild Blue Yonder

I've been going back and forth from flying to teaching since May.  Cover for scheduling, teach a few days, back and forth and up and down.  Now that it's officially August in flight attendant land, I'm scheduled to fly the entire month.  I'm leaving tonight for Manchester and will be gone for my first 6 day trip.  I'm a bit nervous, but it's only four legs with a few people I know AND I'm working aft galley.  Moreover, I get 28 hours in DC!  Pics to follow I'm sure.

Upon my return, the girls and I are going to Bobby Flay's Steakhouse in AC.  This is also going to be the first time all season I'll be on the beach... which kind of breaks my heart.  I love the beach.  Wednesday morning, I'm going to NorCal to meet my dad and uncles to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.  When I get back Friday night, we're celebrating Bestie's 30th birthday.  It looks wonderful on paper, doesn't it?  And then I go on call for another 6 days...

At the moment there's 6 day DUB in there.  Fingers and toes ;)

No comments: