Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Going Home

When I first transfered to the international base, the very first trip I picked up was LHR 777 aft galley. On that trip I made career long friends with a few people on the crew and we spent the layover wondering around the city and stuffing our faces with fish and chips and mushy peas. Oh how I love mushy peas. For those of you who've been following me for quite some time know that I love London; I forced myself to fall in love with this capital city because I knew I'd always be there or that this trip would be floating around open time so I might as well embrace it and enjoy. And I have. I was there for the good - our first crew hotel in Bloomsbury - and the bad - Camp Marriott for Crews. And now, I'm headed to our new crew hotel! I'm not really sure where it is, but it'll be good. I even have errands to do already; I have to exchange a shirt at Primark and my father has requested I bring home coffee. I hope I can find raisin bakes too!

Take me to New York? Nah. Londontown bound.

No comments: