Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breaking Necks and Cashing Checks

^^ My classmate from flight attendant training, Annie, once quoted that to me from I believe the comedic film Stepbrothers. It clearly amuses me, even having never actually seen the movie myself.

Today I took a big step in my quest to become a big kid. I paid the rest of the deposit on my four weeks in Deutschland. I also invested in another study guide, courtesy of my sister's generous Borders gift card from Christmas. Now I just have to put in the time to be a solid student for my first day of class, Monday, April 19!!

Seeing as I have the next five days off, I figured what better way to spend them than in Italy visiting my best friend! I'm booked on tomorrow night's flight to Milan and I'll be back Monday. This way she'll feel obligated to come visit me in Germany in a few month's time. Mwahaha.

No comments: