Sunday, March 29, 2009

International, First Class, London Heathrow (up)

As of next week, I will have been coming to the Heathrow-up for a year. I'm sure if you looked at a record of all my trips, this is by far the place I've been to the most, with Dublin or Manchester shortly behind. I have been to the Tate Modern, seen Wicked at the Apollo, a drag queen perform at the coolest night club with my boys (S&C I love yous guys), G-A-Y and G-A-Y Late, all the mushy peas and Nando's you could eat. I have indulged my love of beer, refined my awesome style in Primark, M&S, and Debenhams. I've met some of the most amazing people both here and good old Gatwick that have changed my life and the way I choose to look at the world. I know the big fancy line holders refuse to come here (well right now I wish they did), but this hotel and city has been my home away from home for a year. As for now, this is my life and its what my juniority can hold and I have chosen to embrace this is city of fog and love it...



My current career goal is to learn German, be a speaker, and hold Frankfurt.

No comments: