Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You Jealous...

Instead of that stinking Heathrow, I ended up working aisle to Madrid. Holler.

Since then, I have sat for days. This will be the third consecutive day of being on call and not getting called. In fact, I'm no where near being called. The worst that can happen to me now is that I get a three day beginning tomorrow or get some airport alert. I'd like to thank who ever it is that's responsible for the recession; now all the senior mamas are flying their tales off, leaving NO TRIPS for reserves. On a good night, maybe two reserves will go out. So what have I been doing since then? I cleaned my room, the bathroom, I crocheted a blanket, read a few books, saw Madagascar 2 ("don't let him on the plane... he has scissors and hand cream!"), Twilight twice... got hit on by a "brother" riding dirty in his pimped out Neon in the employee parking lot, right before my alternator decided that it was done working. I TOURED A CRANBERRY BOG FARM! I know, its just too much excitement for one person. I have this coming weekend off, and Lord only knows what adventures that will bring...

No comments: