Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pay Up... Rut

I had two free days off... and then I sat alert. Yes, I woke up at 6:40, out the door by 8, in the "office" by 10, started alert at 11:15, sat til 3:15, and was home by 5:15. And yes, I only got paid for four hours. Surprisingly enough, I didn't mind because they didn't roll my day and I got to sleep in my own bed every night this week.



My roommate from college, who's now a resident of South Florida, asked me via MyFace if I wanted to go to the Rutgers/South Florida game. I immediately said yes at the prospect of pigskin, hotties in red, and lots o beer, thinking about how all I needed was one Saturday off to enjoy the late fall on the Banks. Apparently, this year the game is being played in Florida... could have fooled me! Its funny because it doesn't matter where the game is played, I fly for free. AND I'm not getting furloughed!!!

No comments: