Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Safety, not Comfy

I just finished a fairly intense four day trip and made it back to the crash pad at 8 pm. For a domestic trip, that's awesomely early! Slept for 11 hours last night, now I've been up for two. I've got today and tomorrow off and I'm desperately trying to muster up some motivation to either work out, shower, pack, or drive home. But I've got nothing. I'm exhausted and the only thing I really want to do is nap. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to grab my suitcase as it was packed for this past trip and haul it downstairs, throw it into my vehicle and just hit the TPK. Its Super Tuesday and I know if I don't leave now I'll never make it home in time to vote... or for dinner.

I found this article surfing the web and instead of blaming my exhaustion on pouring the cokes, I'm going to claim its worrying about your safety as a passenger.
Thank you, New York Times.

No comments: