Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Yay for Hep A!

The first Friday night we were all here, twenty of us flight attendant wanna-be's went to a TexMex chain resturant. Good margaritas, good food, good times.

A week later, it was announced that one of these resturants had a server that was infected, and contagious, with hepititis A. And of course this was the location that us wanna be's ate at. Fortunately, hep A has a four week incubation period; therefore, we were eligible to receive a free vaccine from the city's health department to ward off any possible hep A symptoms.

I think my favorite part was when my mom tried to yell at me for possibly contracting hep A. As if it was something I could control.

For all you servers out there, please wash your hands before you leave the bathroom. Thanks.



p.s. I graduate tomorrow! PHL tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love the Mama Chesnut.