Sunday, November 25, 2012

Puppy Kisses and Unicorn Rides for Christmas

Tomorrow kicks off the Christmas Market season in Germany.  Last year, I wanted our girls' trip to include Nuremberg but I was outvoted in favor of Cancun (which was quite okay with me!).  This year, it was my intention to bid for a week off to go and meander about Bavaria eating and drinking, and enjoying the countryside towns and my favorite big cities.  As my schedule stands, it looks like I'll be in Houston for some training, followed by a few more days in Newark.  There are also some clean up classes throughout the month that I may (or may not) be needed to fill.  I'm hoping for the best of trips with awesome crews while I'm on call, and I'd love to make it to Germany for the real Christmas market experience.  I'm so excited to be back in the air flying again, let's just hope it's all puppy kisses and unicorn rides ;)

No comments: