Monday, March 14, 2011

Jet Lagged...

I worked a BFS trip that got me in on Saturday; I taught a flight attendant class on Sunday. So it should be no surprise that I woke up at ten this morning and failed to get in the shower before 12:45. Nor should I be surprised that I gorged myself on pizza and soda for lunch and ran to the city to hang out with my bestie Kristy. She got a massive new hair cut - its all gone! Then we had drinks and a mani at the Beauty Bar which was awesome! Followed by Korean fried chicken. That's right - Korean fried chicken. And lots of it. I'm home now, with plans of writing and reading before bed only to do it again tomorrow. Inter Milan is playing at Bayern Muenchen tomorrow night; had J and I known we would have arranged to go to the game. We're settling on watching it state side and I'm hoping to meet some immigrants ;)

BFS again Thursday??? We can only hope.

No comments: