Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bazinga!

I just got off a Belfast, and as junior as the trip is (I believe it's the most junior trip internationally) I surprisingly enough was not the youngest person on the crew. The first officer was also only two years older than me, and practically two years junior.

So the galley girl who's maybe 27 and a 1/2 decides shes going to pull a fast one on the fo on our way back to the states. We had all hung out on the layover and were rather certain he could take a joke.

Galley Girl whips up a mix of red wine, tomato juice, cranberry and a dash of fudge for consistency, proceeds to pour it on a maxi pad and stick it to the lav moments before the fo comes out to use the litter box. I had to leave; I'm no good at going the distance for a joke. She gave him gloves and got him a trash bag so he could go fish it out! Not for one minute did he ask her to do it but rose to the occasion, much to the chagrin of Galley Girl who laughed her tail off! At the end of the flight, the first officer said thank you, he was glad to see that people here can still play jokes and are fun to work with. He was a sweet guy, great crew, awesome trip and I love it!

In the words of Sheldon, BAZINGA!!!

Via iPhone

No comments: