Currently on the MyFace, there's this note/bulletin thing running around where you're supposed to post 16 (now its up to 25 and that's just absurd) random factoids about yourself. Well, here's mine to share with all of you:
1. I am finally learning German and while its difficult, I love it!
2. I heart beer, and am a complete beer snob.
3. I party in Europe, and refuse to do so state side. In Europe they dance like its 1985, and you can't beat that.
4. Yes, I'm spoiled and like Euro things better - because they are! Except the men...
5. Men from California/the west are my weakness. The more times you can work the word "dude" into a sentence, the slower and clearer your English is, the more laid back you are, the better! And it gets me into trouble every time...
6. My job is more of a lifestyle, and it suits me well.
7. My goal in life is to be the First Lady.
8. My favorite band is still The Get Up Kids. Some things never change.
9. I have a cat named Rowdy, and that's the best adjective to describe her.
10. The best vacation I ever went on was Greece with Maureen. I make you lamb!
11. Buzz... your girlfriend... woof!
12. Someday, I'd like to be a Dr and teach college kiddies about places, cities, food policy, suburbs, and all those other geographic things.
13. I really like school... how blasphemous is that???
14. My favorite place to be in the world is on the plane. I've fallen in (and out) of love on one, I work on them, and they always take me to where I want to be.
15. Home is a feeling, and the only geographic location to ever inspire that in me is my Grandmother's house.
16. The best I have ever felt, the most amazing day I've ever had, was a sunny weekday in April 2006(Thursday maybe?) when I handed in my finished senior thesis. It was so gratifying and fulfilling, and to this day, it is one of my defining accomplishments.
17. Though I do love beer, my drink of choice is Jack and ginger; I've learned to have a drink like a lady and not the whole bottle like a whore.
18. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'd like to extend a big thank you to the super sluts who put out on the first date, are non-discriminatory serial daters, and have single-handedly destroyed any modicum of decency, morality, romance, and chivalry that used to be known as courting... way to lower those standards!
19. My favorite color is green. You're so totally surprised, you can't even deal. I know.
20. I love strange B class movies like Mystery Men, Mystery Alaska, Heartbreakers, Just Friends. Those movies that maybe you once saw a commercial for, or they play it at ten in the morning when no one's really watching tv anyway.
21. I must love you a lot if we chat via text. If you have something important to say (for example, I'd like to see you, or I would not like to see you) then you really should call. Moreover, texting does not allow for proper punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, or my sub par attempts at humor.
22. I firmly believe that the Boeing 757 is the worst smelling of all the aircrafts. Trust me.
23. New Jersey shore.
24. OMG I AM 24. I have an entire lifetime still ahead of me and I'm not in a rush anymore.
25. My sister is effing awesome. She's way cooler than anyone else I know and I love her dearly.