1. Which airline is lucky enough to employ you?
If you haven't figured it out yet, then you don't deserve to be told!
2. What city (ies) are you based in?
3. If you could choose ANY city, what would your dream base be? Philly, but only because it would make living with my cool roommates named "Mom" and "Dad" easier! Otherwise, I'd go with something crazy like ATH or FCO, FRA
4. How long would you like to be based there? just a few years
5. Have you ever done the nasty with a passenger you met on the plane? absolutely not!
6. Have you ever wanted to? see above - the entire aircraft is dirty
7. What's your favorite city thus far to lay over in? Copenhagen... Frankfurt... Brussels
8. Have you had famous people as passengers? two - Darth Vader and John Rzeznik
9. If so, who was your favorite? both rather chill people
10. Who was your LEAST favorite? I have yet to encounter a truly horrible famous person
11. Who would you LOVE to have on your flight? JOHN KRASINSKI, Kathy Griffin, Dane Cook, that hot guy Doug from the Hills
12. Are you a language speaker for your airline? I'm still mastering the fine art that is English
13. What is your least favorite flight to work? any sort of Texas shuffle nonsense (IAH - AUS - IAH - SAT - IAH - MSY... eww) and domestic in general
14. Do you have a flight you actually ENJOY working? Dublin and Shannon... erin go braugh!
15. Have you ever done the nasty with CREW MEMBER (on a layover)? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...
16. What do you watch on TV when you're getting ready for work on a layover? I don't turn the TV on when I'm getting ready for work
17. Have you ever dropped a passenger meal and served it? not in the front
18. Do you prefer working coach, business, or first class? I party in economy
19. What is your favorite airplane to work? I like aft galley on the 777, aisle on 76 or 75
20. Do you know what crop-dusting inflight is? I do, but do you?
21. Do you prefer working early flights or late ones? when I was domestic, I loved the ass early breakfast flights and red eyes because everyone sleeps; now its all late ones for me
22. Do you like the uniform your airline gives you? I think they're trying to make it better, but its not my favorite
23. Do you take your laptop on layover? depends on where we're going, who's going with me and what the weather will be like
24. What is your LEAST favourite part of every flight? picking up trash with the stupid pick up pans
25. What is the BEST hotel you've ever had a layover at? Dublin, Cancun, Manchester but just because of the crew room
26. Where did you interview for your job? EWR
27. What other cities have you been based in? just that one
28. Favorite base? everyone rags on my base, but its got the best flying in the system
29. Why did you become a flight attendant? I was working at the bank, and desperately wanted to get out and go as far away as possible.
30. Did you apply at other airlines that didn't want you? I got hired at every airline I applied to
31. Do you like the airline you work for? its better than anywhere else I got hired
32. Have you had the CEO of your airline onboard as a passenger? I had the #2 man
33. Have you ever dated a passenger you met? technically he was a non-rev
34. Have you ever gotten into a disagreement with a fellow flight attendant? not a real one - disagreement that is, she was a real flight attendant
35. Has a pilot ever hit on you? OMG YES and my favorite response is that I don't date men who are old enough to be my father!
36. Do you dislike passengers or pilots more? horrid pilots make me sad because they're running around out there on line terrorizing other flight attendants and there really isn't much we can do about it
37. Passengers ask annoying questions when they see you in uniform. What is your least favorite question? any sort of variation to "how much longer" or to ask the captain what gate your next flight is leaving out of or to hold the plane for you
38. What is the stupidest request a passenger has ever made of you? heat up someone's mac and cheese
39. Is being a hostess with the mostess your only job? yes, I'm too tired to do anything else
40. Have you gotten any long-lasting relationships out of your job? I'm going with the "half-full" answer of not yet