Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So Spoiled! But Not Rotten...

These past few months have been a whirlwind.  The "I'm home from Peru" depression finally melted way after my birthday, after Hilary and I went to Rome.  It was far too delicious not too.

I spent June in and out of the City, Chicago, Edinburgh - places I always forget how much I love.

July was beach time, a day in our nation's capital, and being told I was the girlfriend.  Not asked by him, just told.

And in true Alyssa fashion, I'm in it for the adventure.  He plans all these amazing trips, mostly because I make him, and I'm loving reaping all the benefits.  August was spent in Colorado: exploring the front range, hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, racing down alpine slides in Steamboat Springs, seeing Future Islands in Fort Collins (really fun band to see live), and of course eating all the foods (elk and bison and Mexican - oh my!).

I'd like to say I'm tired and want to stay home, but who am I trying to kid?  Though there's nothing specific on the travel itinerary just yet, we all know some wild and crazy trip is headed my way.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.


PS to Boyfriend - I believe you owe me something ;)


No comments: